Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sleepy Days

Well Little Miss must have had a growing day today, because she slept almost the whole day away! It was nice for Mommy, I got so much done!
First off I woke up at 5 am to feed her and pump, so after that it was 535 and Adam had to get up at 6 so I went ahead and made him a yummy breakfast to start his day off right! Then I brought the baby downstairs with me and watched an episode of Tudors while she slept.
At 830 she woke up and had a bottle, she was so alert and awake. So I thought why dont we go do baths, and so I bathed her then put her in her bouncy next to the tub and I took a bath! It was so awesome to take a real bath! Addison just watched and talked to me the whole time!
Then I put her down around 1030 and cleaned the entire upstairs from top to bottom. Since I was about 7 months pregnant Adam has had to help me do all the cleaning around the house so it was awesome to get to do it today! I vaccumed, dusted, swept, and every other little thing I missed doing.
Addison ate a 5oz bottle a 4 1/2 oz bottle and then another 5oz bottle since 3pm, my baby is on a roll! Sorry todays blog was boring I am trying to keep written track of her schedule so I can try to keep her on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment