Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Tooth


We woke up this morning and to our surprise there it was! Her first tooth appears to be coming down. Although, one friend told me that it may go back up, so I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. The poor baby has been through so much this week with this whole teething thing! So I hope it slows up pretty soon!
After we woke up Mommy put on Dr. Seuss cartoon and she watched those for about 20 minutes. She just loves listening to the instruments and the bright colors that Dr. Seuss uses! Its so much fun to have an infant, I mean Ive never really been around one before, so there is always something impressing me about my daughter!
After Mommy and Daddy ate breakfast Daddy gave her a bath and they had so much fun! It was his first time doing it completely alone and he did a great job! Then he brought her down to me so he could go mow the lawn and her and I are watched The Little Mermaid! I love how she stares at the colors with such amazement!
Now my little princess is sleeping taking her mid morning nap! I sure hope she feels better this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment